Friday 7 November 2008

Who Could Have Known....

I was chatting to Manton the other day over a drink, and I said something about how it was a pity that no one could have forseen the collapse in the markets, because if they had, something could have been done to avoid the worst effects of the crash.

He astonished me by pointing out that there were some that had predicted it. He drew my attention to the following article:

Ten People Who Predicted the Financial Meltdown

Of course, as I don't need to tell you, it is troublemakers like these that are actually responsible for talking us into a recession, and that if only they would keep their mouths shut, everything would be fine.

I am relying on you to ensure that their poisonous, seditious nonsense goes no further. Under no circumstances should you allow others to be exposed to such negative thinking.

I know you won't let me down.

No comments: